Saturday, October 31, 2009

We Moved Back to The Dark Ages!

So we are here but still not settled. I have spent all week cleaning our old apartment and now I'm finished so I can start organizing our new one. That might take me awhile because both the girls and I are now sick! Yuck! Oh and if you are wondering about the title to this post let me explain! In our new apartment we do not have the conveniences that we used to. We are without not only a washer and dryer but also a dishwasher!!! I know, I don't know how I'll survive! (Just kidding) I am well aware of the extra work that I have created for myself but it is well worth what we will be saving in rent! Sorry still no pictures but I promise to get them up soon, especially our adorable girls in their Halloween costumes!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

sad day! no washer and dryer! you are a trooper. i miss you!

Scott and Lori Smith said...

Oh man, I don't know how you are doing it. Just with Scott and I we have laundry overload. I couldn't imagine with two girls too!! Not to mention the lack of a dishwasher.