Saturday, October 17, 2009

Family Outing to Pick Apples! (updated with pictures!)

WOW! Three posts in one week! (technically four but who's counting) Anyway, today we decided to take a break from all the craziness around our house and go pick apples at the school's orchard! It was so great! I love spending time with this amazing little family of ours! The girls loved being outside! We haven't been able to get out as much because it got cold, but today was really nice!
They're so high!
My hair is a mess but this is how I got it cut!
Ashley wasn't so sure about this!
Up in the tree with Daddy!
Yay! Finally some she could reach!
My hubby is so talented!
Peek-a-boo Daddy!
Those ones were tough to get off!

Exploring...
Sitting in a tree!

They weren't so happy to be in the tree at this point!
At least one of them is smiling! Poor Ashley had the sun in her eyes!

1 comments:

Megan Marie said...

CUTE HAIR! I love it! I was a little sad to see your lovely long hair go, but it turned out adorably.