Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moving and More Fun...

Unfortunately I don't have pictures to post right now because our imac is still packed and I'm using Chris' laptop to do this post. So we are a little over half moved but enough so that we are actually "living" at our new apartment. Last night was our first night sleeping here and Samantha definitely had a hard time with the transition. When I tried putting her to bed in her new bedroom, she told me "Binta (that's how she says Samantha) go home" and screamed like she was terrified. So we had a slumber party in the living room instead. We still have a lot of the big stuff to move but poor Chris has been so crazy busy that we weren't able to get it moved yesterday like we wanted to and he had to work a 24 today (24 hr shift). Hopefully he can get some of the guys that he works with to help us on Monday. I guess that's it for now but I'll post pictures of our new place asap. And if you were wondering our mailing address will stay the same but we don't have a home phone number yet so if you need to call us you can call either of our cell phones, preferably after 7 PM during the week or anytime on the weekends.

2 comments:

Scott and Lori Smith said...

I'm so sad you're gone!!

The Henderson Family said...

Well, we aren't really gone since technically we're only a block or so away but I know what you mean, I'm sad too! I don't feel like I'm at home!