Saturday, November 21, 2009

She's mobile!

Ashley has been mobile for a while now but I am finally getting around to posting about it. She not only army crawls still but started crawling like a big girl! She also sits up by herself, kneels, and pulls herself to standing! I can't believe how fast all of this has happened, it really seems like we just brought her home from the hospital! She will be seven months next week and even though she is pretty small for her age she is very determined to keep up with her sister.

I also just realized that I haven't posted her six month stats yet! She weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs (11th percentile) and was 26.5 inches long (74th percentile). Just for comparison Samantha was 17 lbs 11 oz and 28 inches long at six months! I was so surprised when the doctor told me what percentile Ashley is in because she eats the same amount that Samantha did at this age but is so much smaller!

Ashley is such a joy and loves to smile! It is rare that she ever cries for no reason and she is rarely cranky! She loves Samantha so much and really tries to keep up with her. Although Samantha would rather she not terrorize her constantly. I love the way her face lights up when she sees any of us and the way she giggles at so many things! I have been trying to get a video of her crawling but it never fails that she doesn't want to perform or Samantha gets in the way (just trying to be helpful)!





She crawled right out of her pants!

1 comments:

Boons said...

Ashely is getting so big! I love the sisters picture! They are going to be best friends!