Saturday, November 14, 2009

Samantha is TWO!!!

I can't believe that two years ago yesterday we were blessed with our first child! I can't even find the words to describe how amazing she is! Samantha is the most caring two year old I've ever known! Even if she thinks that you've hurt yourself she asks "you ok?" Yet at the same time she is hilariously stubborn. Her and I have had a deal for a while that when she turns two she doesn't get her pacifier anymore because she is a big girl and doesn't need it. So yesterday morning she said goodbye to her "pacer" as she calls it. I laid her down for a nap and she finally fell asleep only to wake up half an hour later and cry pretty much for the rest of the day! Even though it was her birthday she kept telling everyone "Happy Birthday to you!" It was adorable!

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted us with such awesome kids! I have found myself on the verge of tears more than once in the last couple days just thinking about the last two years. I'm so proud to be her mommy!

So to celebrate we had a birthday party at the fire station since Chris had to work. We had dinner with all the guys on the shift and their families. Then we had cupcakes, ice cream, and opened presents! Thank You to all of our family and friends who sent gifts, she loves them all! One party down and one to go on Monday for her friends! Here are some pictures, see if you can guess what the cupcakes are supposed to be!





1 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Love the cute cupcakes! Happy Birthday big girl!