Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seven Random Facts...

I was tagged to post 7 random facts about me that most people don't know, so here we go...

1. I have a fear of heights and I try to hide it.

2. I would love to have twins! Crazy...I know!

3. I miss working outside the home, but wouldn't change being a stay-at-home mom for anything!

4. I love snow and snowboarding, but hate being cold (go figure)!

5. Chris and I also have a dream of opening a bed and breakfast! (I promise I'm not just copying you Lisa!)

6. I have never had a swimming lesson in my life, therefore I'm not a very good swimmer!

7. I can do the Elvis lip thing, but only on one side.

I tag Samantha, Megan, and Julie if you so choose!

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

I totally dont think your copying...plus I think we can really take advantage of this and go in on joint venture...then we can split our time between the B&B and traveling!

Boons said...

I didn't know about the Elvis thing! You should do it for us sometime!

Laura said...

My little sister has twins and I have to admit that I'd be very happy to someday own a set of my own ;)