Monday, October 6, 2008

My Birthday!

Wow, it has taken me a long time to finally post this! Well my birthday was on the 1st. It was really a great day! My husband and daughter never fail to make everything perfect (in my eyes)! Chris got up super early so he would have time to make me breakfast in bed, which Samantha helped me eat, of course! Then I opened my presents, and Chris went to class and work. Sam and I went to a playgroup at our neighbor's house and she played with her friends. Chris brought me stargazer lilies(my favorite flowers) between work and class. For dinner they surprised me with Thai food, cake, and friends! That evening we surprised our families with the news that we are going to have an addition to our family in May! It was great to be able to spend time with my family and friends! I love you all, and I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many wonderful people! The pictures are actually from a ward activity we had a few weeks ago, but they are too cute not to share! Sam and I got flowers painted on our cheeks!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!

Lisa Henderson said...

Cute, cute! Cant wait for a new little one. Will you guys find out this time or be surprised again?

Boons said...

Cute pictures!! Samantha is getting so big! We hoped you enjoyed the Thai food!

Samantha and Dustin said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks of hers! So cute!

Sireena said...

COngrats! That's so exciting! Your little girl is so cute!