Saturday, February 25, 2012

News!

I know that nobody probably reads this things anymore and I can't say that I blame you. So much has happened since my last post that I want to share with you all and then of course our big news.

Since my last post, Sam turned 4! She's such a great helper and loves learning anything and everything. Caitlyn turned 1 a few weeks ago! She's such a sweet baby and loves playing with her sisters.

We spent Thanksgiving in Washington with my family and had a great time. The girls loved spending time with cousins and still ask when we get to go back. Christmas was wonderful! We spent it at home and enjoyed the quite joy of the season.

The new year brought with it many changes and excitement. Chris spent a few weeks traveling all over the US to interview for grad schools. We are SUPER excited that he's been accepted to Loma Linda University in CA and will start PA school in September. SO with this news comes our preparations for moving. We are more than ready for some warmer weather!

We hope every thing is going well for all of you! I will try to be better at posting more often but no promises.




0 comments: