Friday, February 19, 2010

Live List 2010

My friend Megan has inspired me to make a live list! So here it is! I'm so excited to start doing things from it! I'm hoping that it will help me to break out of my routine and make wonderful memories! I'll keep you all posted on our progress with this!




Live List 2010

1) Splash in puddles
2) Play hide-n-seek for a FHE activity
3) Go to the zoo
4) Go camping
5) Take a spur of the moment road trip
6) Go on a new adventure
7) Find a new favorite place
8) Go huckleberry picking, again!
9) Take the girls to the ocean
10) Go on a family hike
11) Feed the ducks
12) Take a picnic lunch and go fishing
13) Water fight
14) Record a song together (Chris’ Choice)
15) Movie marathon in jammies
16) Build a fort!
17) Have a party for no reason
18) Sleep outside under the stars
19) Have dessert before the “healthy” stuff one night
20) Play dress up
21) Try something new
22) Make a new friend
23) Splurge and take the girls out to a movie
24) Learn a new skill
25) Watch the sunrise
26) Send a letter to someone special
27) Climb a tree
28) Take treats to a friend for no reason
29) Spend an entire day doing fun things (no chores)
30) Make a list of books that I want to read and read them all!
31) Take pictures and document each of these activities!

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

When you take the girls to the ocean, you should stay at our place! We're about an hour away. :) Thanks for your list! I've linked it here.

Sis. Stokes said...

I like it! There sounds like some fun stuff on there. Got me thinkin'......

Lisa Henderson said...

Sounds like you have a very FUN year planned!

Megan Marie said...

hey, get on it, stinker!