Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rexburg's Weather is Bi-polar!

I wish the weather here would just make up it's mind already! The last few days have been awesome. Yesterday it was 62 degrees, with very little wind and yet today we have already had sun, thunder storms, hail, rain, SNOW, and now its down in the 30's and the wind is blowing like crazy! I am going a little crazy with all these hot and cold flashes (and I don't mean the ones I get because I'm pregnant). We were able to go outside and play three days in a row which was really great for all of us so I can't complain too much. I was also able to get some pictures and video of Samantha at the playground which I will post as soon as I can. Until then I hope you are all doing well!

1 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

St George is the same...one day in the 80's then down to the 50's (which for us is like snow- I know we are whiners!)