Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EWWW!

Last night I decided it was time to get Sam ready for bed. I was changing her diaper and realized that I hadn't gotten the new diaper ready to put on yet. Needless to say while I was getting the diaper ready, she escaped and went running into the kitchen where Chris was. The next thing I hear is, "EW! She's peeing!" and then "EW, she slipped and fell in it!" I got up and went in to see Chris holding her as far away from him as possible and going to the sink, of all places. (in case she went again!) All I could do was laugh! So, Samantha got another bath, which she was very happy about. And I got to clean up her mess as usual!

5 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Gotta love a little pee around the house. Davis is sick and its changed the potty training routine a little and Im thinking we need to have our carpets cleaned :)

Hope you are still feeling good!

Lisa Henderson said...

You need a pregnancy counter of some sort...yes just so that I can come and see exactly how many weeks you are without having to consult a calendar!

Of course only if you want one!

Lisa Henderson said...

I SEE IT!

Lindsay said...

I just laughed out loud! That is pretty funny!

Boons said...

You knew it had to happen sometime, right? Poor Chris ;-)