Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Time!

Sorry for the lack of pictures with this post, I don't have my cord to put them on the computer at the moment. I wanted to give you all an update since its been a while. We are at my parent's house in WA. We flew in on Sunday, between snow storms. It snowed all day Monday and Tuesday. We now have about two feet and are expecting another big storm tonight and tomorrow. We are LOVING it! On the down side I have a nasty cold and I think Samantha might be getting it too. Other than that we are truly enjoying our time together and with our family! I will post pictures soon!

1 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Have a great vacation! We are all struggling with colds here too! Im just trying to get us all healthy before the little guy makes his appearance! Hope Sam doesnt get to sick to enjoy Christmas!