Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Amazing Family!


I'm a little late posting this. Chris and I shared our 2 yr. anniversary on the 16th. It was a crazy but wonderful day! Chris' company party was the same day and he had a leadership training meeting at church. At first I was a little disappointed because we couldn't do anything too special, but then I realized that we could still have a great day, and we did! The day started with Chris and Sam making me breakfast in bed before Chris had to leave for class and work. Then we spent the afternoon together. That night we went to his company party for awhile before his meeting. When we went to pick him up from his meeting he decided we needed to go to Coldstone for ice cream but I didn't realize that it was because he had ordered us an ice cream cake that said happy anniversary on it! Then on our way home we saw a car accident and stopped to help a 10 yr old boy and his little brother who had been hit but a pickup! They both ended up being okay. It was a crazy ending to a crazy day! As I was lying in bed that night I was thinking about how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband and a beautiful baby girl (who by the way is practically walking)! Heavenly Father has truly blessed me in so many ways and I am so grateful!!

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Happy Anniversary! It just gets better and better!

Boons said...

Glad you had a such a wonderful day! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Lisa's right, it does get better as the years go on. You've got so much ahead of you yet!

Megan Marie said...

we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu (so I can get your email address) if you'd like an invite. Thanks!