Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Trip to Washington and Sam's new trick!





I can't believe how much I love being a Mom! It is truly amazing being able to watch Samantha learn and grow, as well as learn and grow along with her. She has changed so much over the last month, and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to watch it all. She has gotten her first two teeth and she makes the funniest faces when she plays with them (as you can see in the video)! She's crawling all over and pulling herself up to standing (SCAREY)! We had a great time in Washington and loved getting to see family (and had a blast on our picnic with the Boonsripisals)! My niece Danica absolutly loves Samantha. She kept saying "where's my baby, I want to hold my baby!" So there's a picture of them both smiling for the camera! Here are some other pictures also of us all dressed up for my brother's wedding! Of course the one with all the kids are my parent's five grandkids with a sixth on the way!



3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Shes getting so big! I cant believe shes crawling already! It is so fun to learn and grow with them! I love her dress for the wedding...such a pretty girl!

Boons said...

Samantha is as darling as ever and cute family picture! Your nephew doesn't seem to mind being surrounded by all those girls! What's #6 going to be? (You probably already told me but I can't remember!)

Samantha and Dustin said...

Dianna! That is such a funny video of Samantha sucking on her tongue! I love it! I'm so glad that I got your blog now! Yay!